Are you a customer service superstar? Come join our team as a photo booth attendant!
We are looking for casual photo booth attendants.
Mostly working on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
Perfect for someone who is looking to make some extra spending money (weekly shifts are not guaranteed).
The role is made for someone who enjoys being around people and can’t help but make sure everyone is having a great time and everything is looked after. Also, someone who is not afraid of problem solving, enjoys learning new things and has a positive, can do attitude.
Click Click is a rapidly growing photo booth business based in Brisbane that specialises in creating personalised photo booth experiences for all types of events. We need amazing photo attendants to look after our events from set up and pack down to looking after the photo booth and guests.
Full training will be provided, however, a photography background will be looked upon favourably. Must have your own car.
A day in a life of a photo booth attendant:
- Set up for event (solo or with another team member)
- Test the photo booth to make sure everything is working and output looks great
- Look after guests and guide them to how the photo booth and social sharing works
- Make sure photo booth is working – change printer ink & paper, bulbs etc.
- Tidy up prop table and general area if necessary
- Take videos and photos for socials
- Pack up for event (solo or with another team member)
Does this role sound like you?
Send an intro email and your CV with ‘Photo Booth Attendant’ in the subject line to email@example.com.
Be sure to include a little bit about yourself and any random skills you think we should know about.