We have always prided ourselves on maintaining a hygienic photo booth experience.
We have increased our usual hygiene protocols to keep you and your guests safe.
- All photo booths will be fully sanitised during setup and pack down
- Guests will NOT be able to touch the photo booth – only the attendant will operate the photo booth
- We will only attend events where the booth and attendant can be safely distanced from guests
- Attendants can wear gloves and face masks at your request
- Only attendants that are feeling well and have not travelled from any hotspots in the last 14 days will be at the event.
- There will be a limit on how many, and the choice of props will not cover the face (If the client/venue prefers no props, we will happily accommodate this).
- All props will be sanitised by the attendant often as possible.
- A hand sanitiser station with signage will be provided for guests, to use before and after the photo booth, particularly if handling props.
- We will remind your guests to use the hand sanitiser provided, social distance and ask for your cooperation in keeping each other safe.